Sunday, September 30, 2012

Down day

Where does one go to call in sick?  This has been a rough day!   I woke up feeling rough and then the day went downhill.

While it was cool I took Pooka to the park and we both enjoyed that.  Once home I decided it was cool enough to work out front.  I mainly felt like sleeping in my chair.  The weed eater needed new line installed so that took awhile, the double filament heads are great but loading the two sets of line is a pain.  Finally I was ready to run the machine and got the edges trimmed.  Then I sat in the lawn chair and came in to nap for awhile.  My chest hurts, my arm painful and Marilyn says it is swollen.  So I tried to work but got very little accomplished for the entire day.

I am researched for tomorrow and have to be in Petaluma by 10 in the morning, then on to Alameda at 2, then to Dublin and Brentwood before arriving home and crashing.

I had several encouraging phone calls today from friends and family, what a lift people are.  It sort of comes down to this, either I find a way to dump weight or prepare to have a short life.  I'm battling depression over the weight and over how badly I feel.  I will see Kaiser this week to start to deal with things.  And of course it is time to enroll once again in Kaiser for the next year and there are 14 plans which I do not understand at all, just looks like the premium will be higher, so much for the touted reduction in health care costs under Obamacare, mine is hundreds of dollars higher since it was enacted, hundreds of dollars.

I hope your weekend was good and that you are refreshed and ready to hit the ground running for the new week.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment