Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sort of a wasted day

Some days go better than others, up early this morning, do you know its dark at 6 am now and getting up in the dark is NO fun.

Pooka and I went to the park much to her delight.  Once back I hit the mocha and coffee combo and set to work.  First I waded into the conditions that had been piling up, once they were all gone it was time to consider new work.  The a lawyer called from Walnut Creek, could we talk about an appraisal I did in 2003?  Well yes so he sends me the appraisal and its a short form on a home that is almost completed and worth 1.5 million dollars at the time.  He called back later and I'm still not sure of what the point is.  I do know that there is a divorce, that the home was completed, that the pool was completed and now they are unhappy with each other.  Great!  We only keep files for 5 years and that is 9 years ago so I have no records other than the appraisal.  Well that sort of made my day.

Marilyn was busy setting up orders and once she was completed I set up the appointments.  In the process I discovered that one which was being offered for $275 was 3700 sf and located on 41 acres in Livermore.  So I asked for more money and now I'm getting $500 to do this impossible appraisal.  Fun and games.

This evening I drove in to see Kallie swim.  She is doing so great and loves the water, her teachers and the chance to take lessons.  What a cute kid!

Been coughing really bad today, have no idea what set it off, never do but its not fun.

Tomorrow will be a better day, I hope and pray.

Love to all,

was so glad to hear from Art and Sylvia today for different reasons.  One just to check in and one with car trouble, never any fun.

This evening is sad as my brother's daughter is very ill, she lives in Kentucky and is suffering from failing kidneys and liver.  They plan to travel back as soon as possible.  Please pray for Sharon as she struggles for her life.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment