Saturday, September 15, 2012

Great day

Kallie and I drove to SS where we joined 4 other little children for a happy time.  Since Diane is roughing it in Hawaii I did the piano playing.  We all had a very good time celebrating the story of Jesus and the disciples as they learned to trust him through fishing.  Kim does a great job.

On the way home Jason texted me suggesting we grab lunch somewhere.  So we diverted our path and met the family at On the Border in Dublin.  Great food and so fan to watch the kiddos in action.

We then drove home by way of Brentwood where I dropped kallie off so she could join her mother and Keanna as they went to the swimming facility in Brentwood.

Steve was kind and let us use his pickup and Jason helped me as we picked up the paddle boat I purchased last week and brought it home.  Its a nice boat but sort of heavy.  The girls came by so kiddos got to play together and we all talked a bit.

Jason and family left about 6 for home and we just took it easy as the day cooled down outside.

Tomorrow morning I will attack my work stack and see just how much I can get done.  God has blessed me with lots of work and today a good sized check arrived, always a welcome event.

So I'm sending love to all, so thankful for a very special family, I appreciate them more all the time, they are super quality people every one of them, for my great friends and for life itself.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment