Monday, September 17, 2012

Dizzy

So mid afternoon I started getting dizzy, not sure why.

This was a busy day, started at 6, almost had a report completed by 7:40 when I had to leave for Concord, great house, owner just got back from riding 60 to 80 miles a day on a bike up in Oregon, had a super time doing it.

Then to Richmond to see an ordinary home with a spectacular agent, worked with her for years, an amazing woman who really knows how to get things done.

Then to another place in Richmond where we had a key, then managed to jam an extra one in in nearby Hercules, then to Oakland to see a boarding house, 4200 sf of it in the Oakland hills, then to Pleasanton for lunch, Red Robin, salad and vegeburger, then to Livermore to reinspect after repairs were made, then home but increasingly dizzy, its still with me tonight and I've done little work tonight, just sat and relaxed.

Now to bed for an early rise and have to deal with lots of conditions, see one at 10:30 in Brentwood and then work the rest of the day, hope to feel better, not so good tonight.

How rich life is knowing some many wonderful people, my great friends in Tracy, my super neighbors here in Discovery Bay, my precious family, people really make the world worth living.

I enjoy a life lived under the umbrella, the sacrifice of Jesus which covers my less than perfect life.  My biggest desire is to learn to love like Jesus loves, a real solid genuine principled love that means something.

And now love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment