Thursday, September 6, 2012

Trying to do good work

Dear Family and Friends,

At the moment I'm just ticked off, worked for hours on a report today, wasn't easy and now I've just got home and the revisions are in, some nitwit wants to know why I called the home unoccupied when there is some furniture in it?  They have never heard of staging, in part of Oakland every decent home that is listed is staged with some pieces of furniture so the home won't look empty, it will show better but this "appraiser" gets stumped over the fact that the home is staged, it just kills me, the wasted time I have to spend responding to the ill advised revision requests from these people who have no experience, no common sense and yet they can hold us up, crazy.

I tend to get upset easily lately, sort have my fill with useless human being, now I know Jesus would not see it like this, oh help me Love people like Jesus does.

I've just come from Concord Costco, now its bad when the high point of the day is a visit to Costco but I've got peaches, raspberries, bananas, peanut butter and green beans.  I lingered over a new printer but its not HP and I'm not ready to commit to Brother at this point.

Tomorrow I head to Fairfield and Napa, then back home for dinner with a friend I've not seen all week.  I can't wait!

Hope your day had more excitement than mine.  The girls came with Steve this afternoon but I had to jet away to see a property in Brentwood so could not do more than give them a squeeze.

Well love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment