Sunday, September 2, 2012

Laid Back Sunday

Good evening,

Woke up to another perfect morning, slipped on shorts and sandals, found the cleaning bucket, sponge and ran some warm water in the kitchen.

With the air almost chilly I headed out to the dirty spa, having established its solid base last evening now I was on a mission to get it clean, standing water in the bottom was brown and ugly. So bending this ancient body I set to work dumping out the water bucket by bucket full.  Once the water was out I used the sponge to clear the entire inner surface of the spa and then once empty I started the hose and filled it up.  A little while later when it was full of clear water I started the pump.  For the first time in years it powered water through the jets and worked perfectly.  Other than the 68 degree temperature I would have climbed in right then.

Later Ray came over to start the heater but discovered low voltage at a crucial space in the heater so we'll have to wait until he can solve that last problem before the spa will heat.  I am so anxious to sit in the spa and enjoy its relaxing swirling waters, can't come soon enough for me.

Once the spa was filled and working, pumping then I let it run for awhile and the filter pulled out any bad stuff from the water, it ran clear and strong.  Then it was time for breakfast, Marilyn had filled pulled herself from slumber.  I had a nice bowl of cereal and a whole wheat toast with Stripples and Scallops, tasted great.  Then we finished by eating some peeled peaches which were perfect.

I set to work on appraisal writing, Marilyn set up new orders and prepared a deposit, yes money did come in.

This evening Ran and Lois and Marilyn and myself drove to Golden Corral in Tracy where we ate too much of course, does anyone ever go there and walk out just full, not stuffed!

Oh this morning after I finished working on the spa I took the paddle boat out and I've included a couple photos I shot with my iphone while in the middle of the lake.  It was a pleasant boat ride.

Willow Lake view from the middle of the lake
 
My home as seen from the lake.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment