Sunday, September 16, 2012

Short and sweet

I love you all, thats the sweet part.

Been a busy day, wrote local appraisal, traveled to CostCo via IHOP where the lunch was really good, 2 egg omelet that was excellent.

At CostCo which I happen to enjoy very much, I drooled over an 80 inch TV set, everyone needs one of those.  I spent time looking at printers but ended up buying a 27" monitor for my desk.  When I get a chance I'll set it up and then really enjoy it, tired of not being able to see very well.  Steve rescued me some time back by loaning me this 19" Dell which is terrific, now I'll be able to return it to him.

The sunset was so perfect tonight, sky was bright orange for awhile with sun setting over the island palm trees, very nice and enjoyable.

Well the week starts with a bang tomorrow.  have to be in Concord for an 8:30 appointment, then its solid appointments for the rest of the day.  Won't have time to be sleepy or even eat much, really tight but that is good as it will help a lot of people get closer to their loans.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment