Friday, September 14, 2012

The cycle of life

Once again Friday has come and gone, for me it marks the winding down of a stressful but successful week.  I've drive thousands of miles, see millions of dollars worth of properties, chatted on the phone dozens of times and met many people.  But now the cycle of life, this week's worth is past.

Tomorrow morning I'll take Kallie to Sabbath School and then have her for awhile while Keanna does soccer and practice for the Nutcracker.  We'll drive to Tracy, enjoy our time with the bible stories, turn in our offering, pray and do snacks.  It is so totally different from what the rushed weekly schedule is, its wonderful.  I'll enjoy seeing friends as they worship and relax and fellowship, I'll walk through the halls of a church that I helped build and I'll smile just a bit.

This evening I spend an hour with a property that is unusually special.  Located on 40 acres the 3700 sf home is situated high on a hill at the back park of the parcel, below the valley spreads out and in the distance Vasco Road carries a steady flow of traffic heading home from work.  Next to the road are three solar panels, they lock onto the sun and carefully follow its path all through the day.  They turned at $6,000 energy bill into a $700 bill for the last year.

The home is grand yet friendly, an infinity pool looks over the valley, a golf driving range is to one side and a putting green in on another side, over 200 palm trees line the 1/2 mile driveway as it leads to the home. Thousands of plants, cactus and other dot the landscape.  It was a very special property. Now the fun part is finding comparables, nearly impossible so far as I've checked the data sources.  So while the fee is high the work will mean I earn my money for sure.

So for now I sign off, love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment