Tuesday, September 18, 2012

And so goes life

Good evening
Welcome from lake side Discovery Bay, its been a beautiful evening with cool breezes wafting over the lake as quiet settles in for the night.

Today has been a busy work day with an appointment at 10:30 this morning in the senior citizen community in Brentwood called Summerset.  The home was really nice and the buyer was her own agent.  She was great to talk to and walked with me as I did the inspection.  The seller had two West Highland doggies, they were so gentle and loving.

Once I finished up in Brentwood it was back to the office to work.  I've done lots of conditions and written two reports, well actually almost three today, got to see the girls briefly this afternoon as Steve came by to visit for a minute and to let the dogs swim.  Keanna was busy with her homework but Kallie picked the tomatoes and then came in and washed them carefully in the sink, so cute, she then placed them on the table with a spoon so I could eat them.  Don't you just love little kiddos, nothing like it in the whole world.

So now I'm very tired and most ready to hit the hay.

So I send love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment