Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another day several dollars!!

Dear Family and Friends,

Once again its that time of night when a sense of fatigue sets in and the zest for creating appraisal masterpieces dims.

I've pretty much stuck to this chair all day today creating reports and fixing things that come up.  I declined two orders that would have paid a lot of money but for good reasons.  The first was a condo, an expensive one in SF, once I reached the owner she was not comfortable with my having to come so far and once I knew she was not pleased then I used that as an excuse to withdraw.  The next came a few hours later when a contact for a property in Hillsborough called back.  It was the sale of a 4,000 sf home and was in contract for over 3 million dollars.  No longer am I willing to just blindly tackle anything so I passed on that one as well.  Let someone else take the huge risks involved with this kind of property.

I'm still going to SF on Thursday afternoon but the home is normal and worth under a million dollars.

Steve has been so helpful not only with writing appraisals but also with picking up the dryer.  As I mentioned last night I was able to install it making the gas line connections.  Today we've run about 6 loads through it and it has performed perfectly, clothes are fluffy and dry and it has a gentle chime to let one know the clothes are dry, no more loud buzzers!

I found out today that I'm also going to be able to obtain the matching washer, yes I'll have to pay to have it fixed but I'm so grateful as it will nice to have the Maytag matching set with nice features.

Today has been pleasant and not too hot, the AC never came on so money was saved. 

So thankful for life and its blessings.  Nice to have Marilyn back from her wild adventures in Sacramento, I think she comes home to rest up before heading back for more.  She set up orders and so we are caught up office wise, now I just need to get things written that are hanging over me.

So sending love to all,

here is a cute photo of Mia who is ready for her adventure at child care.  Jo sent the photo this evening.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment