Sunday, September 9, 2012

Getting the work finished

Good evening friends and family,
All to soon you will all be headed back to work or your retirement work.  The much enjoyed weekend is over.

I climbed out of bed, considered the tread mill or a walk to the park, did neither, just came down, made a cup and started working.  I'm nearly completed with #4 which is a pretty good day of work.

I've been able to stay on target during the day and have enjoyed good food, I made a lunch stir fry and Marilyn made dinner.  Very good.

I've put on the steel cut oats for morning and I'm thankful for the day.

Just read something very interesting about our president, working on the purchase of a $35 million dollar home in Hawaii near where his presidential library will be, plans are for the move in January, the article notes that people in Chicago are not happy about his not coming back there but the family have no interest in the bad weather preferring Hawaii.

Well that's all my news,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment