Friday, July 5, 2013

Cool weather prevails

What a relief today has been, from the 100+ temps yesterday today we topped out about 90 or even less in some areas.  The house AC has hardly come on all day, of course its set at 80 but still it is comfortable inside.

I've just come from having dinner with Nikki at Chili's in Brentwood, Steve is driving Kallie to her grandmothers home some 5 hours away and Keanna and Anthony are along for the ride.  Kallie will spend some time with Steve's mom who runs a horse ranch so Kallie very likely to know a lot more about horses when she returns.  She loves them, her toys are horses and her birthday party was at a horse ranch.  I just pray that Steve stays awake as he drive back in the middle of the night.

I've been taking tests at the end of each chapter as my online training continues.  Costing hundreds of dollars its the last hours I need to be able to apply for a license renewal that is due by August 10.  I know cutting it close, seems there is always something else that needs to be accomplished so the online classes are put off.  Now I'm within the last few minutes of the process and I'm thrilled to be almost done.

This morning I rose at 6 and was in a local house before 8 since it had a lockbox on it and was unoccupied.  What a nice place, on the water, Brock deck and dock, updated inside, a perfect place, older but updated to a point where it is very livable.  That appraisal is due today and the day is slipping away.

This afternoon I drove over to Pleasanton to see a very place.  It had a Wolf stainless steel side by side frig and freezer, it cost nearly $10,000 and what a piece of equipment.  Along with a wolf rangetop and oven the kitchen was a dream for someone who likes the best.

Mid morning I heard Keanna and her friend Summer on the back deck.  They had paddled over in the boat and Keanna needed breakfast.  So I fired up the waffle iron and made Belgium Waffles for the girls and along with fresh strawberries they feasted.  It was a fun break.

Well for now I'm signing off, take special care this weekend.

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment