Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Multi tasking for fun and profit

Good evening
This will be short as my sleep by number is calling to me...........

This has been a day to be inside as much as possible.  Started the day off with a text from Nikki that told me I did not have to leave for the airport and considering the horrible BART strike and the selfish workers who are causing mayhem in the streets I was glad not to have to go.

Anthony is coming in tonight at 11:30 and Steve has consented to doing the pickup.  Oh how thankful I am for that but I feel sorry for him as it will be a very late night.

This morning before it got to hot I went out front and hooked the book to the little civic so I could move it away from the blocking the door to the garage, the Civic was needing shade.  Steve pulled up as I was moving the boat and told me he would be taking it this afternoon to start working on it, get it running.

So once I got it moved and washed it down a bit removing the cobwebs I went to town, to Napa auto parts and picked up a new battery, the old one tested badly, the readout said, get a new battery so the years of sitting with no action caused the battery to fail.  The new one was $74 which I was pleased with, I thought it might be more.

Then it was back home to work, threw the battery into the boat and Steve's friend came with the Pilot this afternoon to take it for repairs.  Meanwhile I contact the insurance company as I want the boat covered with full insurance as we start to use it.

I've been working on getting out some of the reports that Jessy worked so hard on before she left.

This afternoon I had a 5 pm appointment in Brentwood, it was a little but very nice house and measuring in the heat only beat me up a little bit.  The next house was larger, try 3600 sf but the wind started to blow so it was not too bad.  I discovered when I got back to the car that I had left my wallet at home so no stopping at Safeway this time.

This evening I've managed to get two more out and to the lenders which pleases me greatly.

Now its bedtime,

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment