Thursday, July 18, 2013

So slow

Slow is good when driving on snow, when eating a great meal and when walking the beach with your best friend but slow in my work is NOT good.  I tend to slow down right along with the lack of orders.

This morning I went out and started cutting up branches that I had cut off the tree so I could have a lake view again.  After awhile I came in and had breakfast, then to work in the office.

Had a griller for lunch and they are still great tasting, especially when you can have a cut up tomato along with it, just great.

Mid afternoon I left for Dublin where I finally found my subject property.  Its a 3 story detached little home on a tiny site with the garage off the back on its own narrow driveway.  My problem came when I tried to get organized.  I had keys from the gal at the tract office, my new camera, keys to the car, my phone, my measuring wheel and I just could not get it all together, then I dropped the keys into my pocket and they fell through the bottom of the pocket lining, lovely and of course it was about 96 degrees too and there was yellow warning tape in front of the house since the landscapers are removing the landscaping and replacing it with something else.  Eventually I got it together and did the job.  Its just an OK place with about 2,000 sf and costs over $700,000.  Wow is there ever a location location location thing.  Its near BART and downtown Dublin where everything you could want is nearby but really 3/4 of a million for a little place, wow.

Once I got home we decided to invite Lois and eat at Subway so we all enjoyed nice sandwiches and drinks along with Fritos.  Upon arriving back at the house I went to work to complete an report and its shipped out now.

Now I'm heading to the spa for some R&R, then bed.

Love to all,  got to admit I have the upcoming colostomy on my mind all the time, will be glad to face it and put it behind me!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment