Monday, July 8, 2013

Good evening

What a perfect day weather wise today, breezes, decent temperatures and the lake was still for awhile this morning.  I had breakfast on the deck and enjoyed watching geese dive for something in the lake.

Eventually I had to go to work and since that involves about 12 steps it was not too bad.  While I was working I did a load of clothes, then hung them up.  Its fun to have this really good equipment working so near and hear it doing its different cycles and the final job is so great, clothes are fluffy and clean, love it.

Tomorrow I'll see a local place at 10, I saw it just a few months ago but need new photos just to make sure it is not gutted by fire inside.

Then I'm back to the office for awhile to get more work completed and conditions finished up as well.

I think Jessy will be back tomorrow and the help will be very nice.

Right now I'm so sleepy and tired.  I started the day with 30 hard minutes on the Nordic Track treadmill and it worked perfectly, no hanging up, just solid punishment but it was not too bad, on one side is Fox news bringing me up to date, on the other side is the open door to the lake and its morning splendor so its not too rough.  It was a really good workout and my pulse rate held nice and steady.

Good night all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment