Thursday, July 25, 2013

Working in, staying cool

So I'm just back from having a birthday snack with Ray and Lois.  Its a perfect night on their back deck.

Earlier I had just completed another appraisal and was ready to do something else.  We drove over to Spaghetti Factory in Stockton where they had a special for their classic meals today.

This morning I walked Pooka to the park and then came back to sit in the spa for awhile.  I had coffee, a little radio, my phone and warm relaxing water.  It was great.

I woke to a Blood Sugar level of just 133 today, best in awhile. 

Today I continued to deal with stuff I've been putting off.  Today I sent in my application for E&O insurance for my next work year, it starts on August 29 so I had to get cracking.  Everyone I work with wants to have the certificate in their data banks long before it expires.

A couple orders came in today and I'm set to see a property tomorrow afternoon.  Then I'm having dinner with my friend Janice at Grazies at the Streets of Brentwood.  That will be enjoyable as I've not seen her in awhile.

Now I'm off to bed and so full of good food.

Sending love to all,

Tim

here is a precious photo of Kallie that Keanna sent to me the other day from her own email account.  I just love how she caught Kallie, I think its a great photo of a very special little person.

No comments:

Post a Comment