Thursday, July 11, 2013

Good evening, I'm so tired.

Hi
Just in from the airport where I picked up a stranger from Rhode Island.  Marilyn arrived this evening after stops in Baltimore and Austin, she is very tired.

This morning instead of walking or the treadmill I worked on the spa.  Ray was kind enough to come over yesterday and break out one of the jets that has started leaking.  He'll pick up a couple new ones when he is in San Jose.  After about 35 years the old one didn't want to come out at all but he got it to cooperate.  So I took a bucket and got myself wet as I bailed out the last part of the water and sponged the dirt out.  Soon the spa will be working and I can relax in it, can't wait.

Yes I did some work today as well, and this evening I went to Oakland in time to see a property which turned out to be near the airport just off 98th Ave.  It was vacant and so the inspection went quickly, very nice and a nearly new home in an area one would not expect to find nearly new homes.

Tomorrow I get to have Anthony and Keanna with me for the day, then when Keanna is picked up by her mother I'll leave for Rio Vista to see a little place at 5 pm.  Tomorrow Steve drives all the way back down to his mom's to pick up Kallie who is probably ready to come home now.  She has spent the week with her grandma on a horse farm, she loves horses a lot.

Well for me its curtains, I'm heading to bed now.

Love to all and tonight I have company in the house, Pooka is thrilled as she spends hours with Marilyn during the day.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment