Monday, July 1, 2013

Sweet day

Dear Friends and Family,

What a nice day.  This morning I got up early and worked on some reports, fixed some conditions and shipped revamped reports out.

Then I met Steve and the girls for breakfast at Big Al's which is a local place.  Food was good and it was great to see the girls in action once again.

After breakfast I came back home and went to work.  When I arrived Jessy was here and she worked very hard all day with only a quick Starbucks break for lunch.  She is leaving for LA for the rest of the week and her help today was incredible.  Its hard to describe how well she does her job, how tenacious she is at getting it right, its a sense of pride for her to do her best.  What an incredible find she is and she will be missed for the rest of the week.

I'm just back from Safeway where I picked up a few things, seemed like I was out of lots of things, basics for me, cottage cheese, peanut butter, peanut butter crackers, corn, steel cut oats, brown rice.

Now its bed time and in the morning I'll drive to Oakland Airport to pick up Anthony who is coming from Texas for a little visit.  Due to the horrid BART strike getting to the airport will take extra time so I'll leave at 7 in hopes of getting there by 9.

Wishing all of you a good evening / morning.

love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment