Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday, a catch up day

What a beautiful day, I hope you enjoyed it too.

I've been cranking out reports and then getting them back with revision requests, not fun but still they are completed.

I inspected a place in Oakley this evening and then went to UNOs for some thin pizza and soup, what a great meal and it was fun to listen to loud guys at the bar, fortified by a few adult drinks as they told stories, decided which teams were best and talked of gators and exploits, very funny to just listen, one could not listen in, they were that loud.  I'm pretty sure there are a lot of good reasons to not drink and I think they were demonstrating one, its easy to appear pretty stupid when you've had a few.

This morning was my second morning to walk the three miles around the lake, can't say I feel a lot better but at least I know I am trying to fight back for my health.

Pooka did better on her walk today, did not look so tired at the end of the miles but she was sure glad to be home again.  Of course so was I.

Well here comes a new week at us, so far I'm needed in Morgan Hill, Oakley, Hayward and right here in Discovery Bay, work has slowed down a lot and the board is no longer packed with orders.  Rising interest rates will do it every time.

Marilyn is heading this way just not sure which day yet.  It will be fun to have her on board.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment