Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mellow Sunday

Good evening,

So just back from Taco Bell in Brentwood.  I had an appointment this evening that was first at 5 pm, then 6 and finally 7 pm so the owner could finish fixing the fence.

I arrived on time and found the couple to be incredible people, so grounded and funny and both much younger looking than their actual ages.  She is from Hawaii and I think he is probably Hispanic but they are both really fun.  In fact it was hard to get my work done and leave, so nice.  They are picking up a short sale for a decent price and have already done a lot of fixing.

Marilyn drove the Civic in to meet me at the East European Auto Repair where tomorrow they are putting the rebuilt injector pump in the bug.  I've already paid for the pump and now it will just be the amount to have it installed.  So tomorrow my journey will be in the Civic as I drive to Kaiser for a meeting with the diabetes expert, then do a driveby review in Brentwood and then back home to pick up Marilyn.

We'll leave for a 1:30 appointment in Benicia, then drive to Castro Valley to do a driveby inspection, then back to San Ramon and then home.  Just very thankful to have some work to do.

This morning I woke late after having a rough night, I was chilling and woke feeling really rough, lots of coughing like old times.  After breakfast I wandered out to the back deck and between Ray and I cutting we removed several more branches that neither of us wanted left on the tree.  Now there is a sea of branches on the ground between our homes.  After that I rested awhile, worked in the office some and ended up washing the bug, my it still looks good at 298,000 miles.

I hooked up the boat battery for the little fishing motor to the new solar system and tonight the voltage is 10.  Of course I don't know where I started voltage wise this afternoon when I attached it.  The instructions say I need a controller so it does not over charge the battery so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment