Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It works

Just now upon returning to home from a birthday dinner with the girls and Marilyn I decided to once again try to start the spa heater.  So I went out and tried but it went out and then it didn't and now the spa is heating rapidly and in a few minutes I'm going to sit in it.  I can't believe it, it will finally be useful again, not that its done, there are still things to do to it, minor repairs, decking and such.

This has been a day to inspection but they were all local which was great.

This morning I went on line and signed up for Medicare, it went smoothly and I check back in 5 days to make sure everything is in order.  I'm so ready for my out of picket costs to drop a lot, more money for the Tesla payment, just kidding but oh I wish, what a car, most beautiful shape I've ever seen, even better than a Jag and that is something.

I have so many projects started right now, spa, sink faucet for kitchen, new modem for internet, mow front lawn, fix deck and on and on.

Today is my last day on the blood thinner until the Monday colostomy at 1 pm.  Then I restart the meds and in between its a stroke risk, yikes I hope things hold together for me.

Sending love to all, I'm going to sit in the spa!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment