Wednesday, February 26, 2014

30 pounds lighter

It was a great morning.  Pooka and I walked our 3 miles in the rain and we were so glad to get home and build a fire and dry out.

As the morning progressed an order came through to see a strange house in Bethel Island.  The house had been damaged heavily by a fire that started when a pipe for a pellet stove cracked open in the attic and caused the attic to burn, destroyed the roof and most of the top level of the house.  Now years later the owners are in a battle in Federal court trying to get the lender to allow them to have their house back.  In the last week three different appraisers have been there, each representing different parties in the whole dispute.

The owner was a super guy and walked me through the whole house, then I shot the comps and picked up the girls at school.

Once the girls were here work sort of went to the side.  Keanna wanted pasta so I helped her and she did the whole process.  She got out the pan, filled it with water, turned on the burner, put in the pasta when the water was boiling, reduced the heat and then she boiled some eggs doing all the work.  She felt good about what she had accomplished and everything turned out well.

Then we loaded up and drove to Michaels, a craft store in Brentwood.  The girls enjoy shopping and having Papa pay.  That was really fun and they worked together all the way back on their new things.

This evening I made a baked potato, put a little cheese over it and beans and pinto beans, wow was it good.  Had salad for lunch and a griller.

It was this morning that I learned I had dropped 2 pounds from yesterday, That means I now weigh 196.5 an amazing number and I'm on my way to 175.

So thankful for life, for blessings and for a great family.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment