Friday, February 7, 2014

Really a terrific week

Dear Family and Friends,

After a week of challenges with ups and downs I'm ending the week in a very good mental state.

I've been so thankful for the many new orders, for the checks that have started to come in once again and for the chance to do good work for good people.  Jessy may be able to come in on Sunday to assist some and I will sure appreciate that, she is so good at what she does and does it quickly.

This morning Pooka and I ventured out between rain showers and did our 3 mile walk.  Then I worked a bit in the office and left to see a huge home in Antioch.  I mean this home was really large and very nice with a huge back yard and a pool, new solar electrical service just added.  What a house.

Then it was to Kaiser to get the Coumadin levels checked.  That ended up taking a full hour to wait my turn to be stuck, bummer and magazines were at least 5 years old.  After the blood draw I went to the cafeteria for lunch.  This time I had the fry cook prepare a garden burger and just serve it with lettuce, no buns, then I made a nice salad and the lunch was perfect and very low calorie.  At home I managed to finish up a triplex located in Oakland and then left in the rain for Livermore.  It was only raining lightly when I measured the home but it was large and took awhile.  Like the morning house this one was very nice too, pool with spa, sun room, decks and lots of rooms to enjoy.

After completing my work I took time to catch up with my friend for some special time and now I'm home and getting ready for bed.  The house is very cold, probably about 55 but in the office where I work due to the computers, printers and such the room stays fairly warm and I can always add the heater that is under my desk if I need to.  So I'm OK.  I sleep under three blankets these days and that is a very cozy feeling.

I don't think I get the girls in the morning for Sabbath School so my plans are not yet fixed for tomorrow.  I'm sure it will be a good day.

Please remember to love the one you are with, let them know who you feel, don't assume that they remember clearly what you said before.  Affirmation is a very important part of the human experience, one that gets forgotten so often.  We all need it no matter how tough we have become.

I'm thankful for life tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment