Saturday, February 8, 2014

And then the rain started to fall.....

Good evening,

I wish I felt that it was a good evening but its just OK.  The really great news is I'm now down 22 pounds, this morning I weighed in at 204, the least I've weighted in at for 10 years or more.  It could be by the end of the week I'll break 200 and that would be grounds for a celebration if anyone really cared.  Well I do care and I'm intending to stick with the plan, eat very small meals, skip some meals altogether, drink lots of water, walk at least 3 miles every day and never eat at night.  While that plan would not work for others it works perfectly for me.  I've had some pretty strong motivation from a friend but that relationship seems to change from day to day, something that is hard to cope with.  Yesterday it was super, today not so great and I seemed to keep making mistakes and messing things up.  Wonder how old a person has to be to stop with the missteps.

This morning Pooka and I walked in the rain, that was not pleasant but by tonight the coat, hat and gloves are all dry ready for tomorrow.  Since I skipped dinner last night I was very ready for my Oatmeal this morning and devoured it quickly along with a toast with avocado and a banana.  Once that was over I drove to Antioch and attended the worship hour there.  While the church is beautiful the sermon was only mildly interesting and the morning prayer took too long for these knees.  I'll probably not go back as it is not Tracy, a place I've called home since 1976, a very long time.

The results of the walking and weight loss are remarkable.  I'm alert, need less sleep, have energy to burn but I'm still not very happy right now.  I so much want a relationship that allows interaction with a vibrant woman and have found one but certainly need God's direction as to whether this is the right path or not.

Tomorrow Jessy, former assistant, is coming back to help as her new job no longer needs her on Sundays. I'm thrilled that she is coming and I know things will be in better order when she leaves.

I'm seeing a home in the afternoon over in Kensington which should be very interesting.  The owner states they can see at least three bridges from their setting, sometimes even a 4th one.  There are many fine homes in that area.

So I now head to bed with a troubled heart.  Sometimes my best intentions do not have the best results and that is certainly true today.

Seeking your prayers that I may discover God's answers to the troubled parts of my life.

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment