Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sabbath

This has been a good day, not perfect but good.  Did the morning routine but gained 1.5 pounds due to recent popcorn consumption, bummer.  I'll be back tomorrow morning!

Picked up girls at 9 for Sabbath School, once we arrived I sat with Art for early service, there are two worship services now.  Becky preached and I am so proud of her, she really was effective with your sermon.  The girls meanwhile enjoyed Sabbath School very much even though Sylvia is not currently teaching and she is missed.  Sometimes there are just too many things placed on one person and the person for her own sanity has to back away from a few.

After Sabbath School Art joined us at Strings for a very nice lunch, for me it was soup and salad and for the kiddos it was Pizza for Kallie and pasta for Keanna.  Nikki drove in to join us and had spaghetti with browned mushrooms.  It was really good to see Art again, its been a while. 

After I dropped Keanna off at home I went by Ron and Lydia's house to visit for a few minutes.  Its always fun to be with that group.

Late this afternoon I went out to put a few boards down on the deck and then clean up the deck.  Tonight it looks much better than before and I have the spa heating now so I'll enjoy some soaking time.

All in all its been a very good day, not perfect but good.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment