Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday at my house/ I'm down 28 pounds, I now weigh 198.5 as of this morning at 10:30.

So it was up at 7 to beat the alarm, then take time to pray, if I ever needed God's leading it is certainly now so I'm seeking to follow His lead in all thing.  He has helped me with the weight, given me more energy, taught me how to eat carefully and blessed me with the love of room temperature water.

Once I was back from the 3.2 mile walk I started dealing with areas that needed to be cleaned up, first the living room where children's toys were everywhere.  That took awhile, then to the family room and tidy it up a bit, empty the garage cans, then the bedroom where I began to throw away items that have been there for many years without being touched, the dust proved that.  Since I'm hoping that I'll have a guest one of these days to take a look at my house I want to get it to be as clean and tidy as possible.  In the morning the carpets are being cleaned, that is way over due, a huge trash can full of debris from the back deck, beside the house and front yard clippings is on the street ready to be taken away, I've done some serious clutter removal all over the house where ever I come across it, magazines, boxes, you name it.  Is there more to do, oh yes so much more but at least its a start.  I hope to get Tanya to come clean as soon as possible once I have the clutter gone and the carpets clean.

This afternoon I was invited to an Adoration Singers reunion over in Ceres.  They asked me to lead out in a devotional which I did.  There were many former members there and our precious leader Dorothy Kaufman was there.  It was a very nice time, the food was good and I was able to stick to my eating plan even though there were many chances to just pig out.  I didn't do it.

After the reunion was over I drove home.  I drove Jason's Subaru to see if I could get the check engine light on.  Sure enough about 20 miles into the trip the light came on and stayed.  So now I can take it back to Borden Junction so they can find out what sensor needs to be replaced.  Other wise Jason will not be able to get his car to pass smog when it comes time.

This morning I also took time to return all the working tools, drill, saw, another saw, level, screws, hammer, and a host of other small stuff to the garage where it belongs.  I've had it all together in a big wheel barrow and had that covered with a tarp to hold off the rain.  Well it was time to get it back to its home in the garage.  One more thing solved.  Then there was all the clippings from my Friday evening work in the front yard.  The clipping were all over, in the old days I dreaded doing any work where I had to bend over all the time, now it comes very easy, another blessing from dumping 28 pounds.  This afternoon I took out a nice pair of slacks, I've not worn them for years but they still look new.  They fit with ease, then I found a black belt that is now just the right size, before it would not work at all.  I keep making these great discovers and it keeps me going.

I also managed to start a new file, set it up after a phone call from someone who needs a report for March 22, 2013.  She also gave me a credit card number which I ran through my square reader account and the money is already heading to my account now.  Very nice app and very nice to get the funds in the account now.

Well a new week is on us, garbage is out, garage is closed up, and I'm going to bed early tonight.  Hope to be able to sleep well and have very pleasant dreams of someone special, well a guy can dream can't he?

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment