Sunday, February 2, 2014

Moving forward

This has been one of those days that could have gone two ways, good or poor, well it went good.

This morning I had a great chance to spend time with a wise man and he helped me make some financial decisions that will be helpful in the future.  I'm going back into the motorhome rental business this week or I'm going to sell it.  Tired of watching it sit while it costs me $700 a month to sit there.  I've loved having it, it has been a great experience but I either move it  with renters or it goes to a buyer somewhere.

It has been rainy here and cost so I've kept a fire going all day and that has been great.  For lunch I broke from work and had a griller and a huge salad.  I've had nothing since and am going to make it through the night without eating, hope to dump another pound in the morning, got to keep at it while I'm this motivated.

I've managed to stay focused on work today after my friend left.  I've written a really challenging one that is located here in Discovery Bay and then moved to writing one for a lady involved in a divorce.  Both are now done and shipped out and it feels very good.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to see two properties in Oakland, the second one is a triplex so that will be a challenge for sure.  The owner lives in one of the units and sounds like a very nice person.  Should be good.

Life is better now, I'm inspired by a friend who often speaks with great wisdom and I'm grateful for her.  I'm also feeling much better with the weight loss, life is so different, I feel like I've been freed from a tyrant who was keeping me under his thumb.  My mind is clear, I can reach, stretch, bend, walk rapidly for 3 miles and carry things without feeling like I was going to croak.  At the moment I'm very hungry and it would simple to stuff myself.  I'll do that in the morning with Oatmeal and right now have a great nights sleep.

So if you are facing your own demons I encourage you to find a motivation, let it work and move forward while you can.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment