Friday, February 28, 2014

Great day

That's right a day that has ended very well. 

Last night it stormed and poured rain, precious stuff we need so much, it was great.  When I woke at 4 and was awake for awhile it was still raining very hard.  Yet when 7 came and I opened the front door the rain had taken a break. Pooka and I quickly did our 3 miles and without a drop of rain.  Everything was washed so clean, it was beautiful.

After the walk I started my Oatmeal cooking its 3 minutes in the microwave and went up to shower.  Once I got back it was cooked and cooling just like I like.  I've started using avocados instead of butter on my toast and it is so great.  This morning I had a huge orange since the bananas are gone.

Then it was set to work.  So without my heart really in the work I just waded in.  By noon I had a very difficult one done and then started on another.  About 1 I drifted in the kitchen and toasted one slice of bread, put avocado on it and then heated a garden burger for 90 seconds.  It was perfect and with a slice of tomato on top my meal was complete.  Well that's all I've really eaten since.  This evening I was with my friend and she forced me to eat a banana.  Earlier as I was taking some food to my friend I decided to eat one of the apples I had just purchased for her, it was great so the apple and banana are going to carry me through the night.  Its a super way to lose weight and its time to see some more losses. 

The time we got to spend tonight was really nice, well it was great and we don't always agree on things but tonight was just magic, nice end to the week.

In the morning I'll take the girls to Sabbath School which is always a good thing to do.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment