Sunday, February 16, 2014

Challenging day

Good evening,
Well last night after the blog was written my short term friendship got knocked off the rails and basically I'm feeling pretty much rejected.  I'll tell you that the feeling is NOT fun at all, there were signs but I thought I could overcome them with kindness, wrong, the kindness was viewed as weakness and in different cultures people see human emotions differently.

So today I've been sort of reeling as I move forward with my life.  I had to inspect a home at 10 this morning in San Ramon and the people were wonderful to meet.  The lady of the house was a young Chinese with perfect English and a great sense of balance.  They bought a fixer last September for $750,000 and have done a lot to it themselves.  It is turning out great and they intend to live there a long time.

Once that was over I found a Starbucks and got a decaf and enjoyed the Starbuck experience for a few minutes, there were little girls selling Girl Scout cookies outside and it reminded me of my own little ones doing the same.  They are all struggling with the new price of $5.00 a box instead of the $4.00 from the past.  Not fun at all.

Once I had the decaf in hand I drove to Antioch to a new home that is just completed.  Its in a high end subdivision and will sell for $459,000.  The comps say it is priced correctly.  Once that was done I took a detour out of the special way of eating and went to In and Out for a grilled cheese sandwich and even had some French fries.  Well it was a tough day and I felt like doing something different.  Later in the day on my way back from Pleasanton I hit Starbucks again for a decaf Americano, again it has no calories and noticed that they had a multi grain bagel waiting to be eaten.  Well it has not been eaten and it was great.  So no I won't be down weight wise in the morning but I will have gotten through this day.

I am so darned sick of being alone in this big house with two cars and multiple bedrooms.  There must be someone who would enjoy a life with me!

Well right now its time to get to work writing.  I have the spa heating so later I'll take a dip and enjoy the night sky, so great to have the deck right again, I'm proud of my efforts there.

Special thanks to my Brother Jerry and Art who have both been very helpful to me in the last 24 hours.  It sure is nice to be able to chat.

Tomorrow night I'm going to care for Timothy and Mia while Jason and Jo attend a concert.  It is a gift for Jo's birthday, you know when you have a birthday on December 25 your birthday often gets lost in the Christmas shuffle.  Well tomorrow night they will celebrate and enjoy some great music.

Sending love to all and asking for your prayers that God will lead

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment