Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Riding high tonight

What an interesting day!  Up at 7, walked 3.2 miles, I've extended the route I walk to make it a full 3 miles.  Then back to Oatmeal, banana and toast with avocado as the spread.

First thing I built a fire as Kallie was coming and I wanted things to be warm for her.  Then with that done I set to work and wrote three appraisals today from start to finish.  That felt great and that was with Kallie here.  She does not require much attention, just from time to time. 

When Nikki picked her up I was ready to head to an appointment in Antioch.  You see a rush order had come in that paid more than average but has to be back to them by tomorrow.  So I saw the property this late afternoon and in the morning I'll write it up.  Easy money!!  Very thankful for it right now.

Last night in the middle of the night a friend called and we talked for a while.  It was the kind of call you don't expect but you sure are glad afterwards that it happened.  Friendship restored.  So this evening I had a chance to take my friend to dinner and we had a great time.  I've not stopped smiling since our time together.  I have no idea of the future but I do know I value this person.

Tomorrow morning I'll write up the rush, then write up another one that I inspected last evening, then drive to San Jose for a 4 pm appointment.  So good to have work, a nice comfortable economical car and good health.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment