Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Regular day, down to 201! Can't wait to hit 200.

Good evening,
I got home fairly late last night after spending an enchanting evening with Timothy and Mia.  They are such fun kiddos and so sweet.

I have Jason's car now so I can get it tweaked at Borden Junction, our trusted repair place.  They have already put it on the testing machine and several codes showed up that might signal needed repairs.  They reset the codes so right now there is no fix engine light on at all but they said drive it and see if the codes show up again.  Then they will know what to fix for sure.  I really like the guys at Borden Junction.  Honest, sold mechanics and straight shooters.  They have fixed everything for me over the years.

Jason has the Civic which does not make him sad as it gets 35 MPG while the Subaru gets in the 20s.  Its fun to drive though, I like the car, nice to have a big trunk/hatch to hold things.

Today some money came and then at the appointment this afternoon more money came, I am grateful to God for this needed infusion, just in time to support the house payment.  It really helps my mood when I'm not worried about money, wish I was not so shallow but I feel better when I can pay the bills than when I can't.  Feel more like a success that way.

I'm working through the sense of loss I'm feeling over the lost relationship.  It was very tenuous anyway and now its easier to move on but one can't make feelings just die overnight, when they were so strong and robust.  The Lord has given me work to do and with the new way I live I have so much energy and drive its amazing.

This morning I decided to stretch out the walk so I added a few blocks at both ends of the walk, handled it fine and can say that I think its a full 3 miles now.  So I was elated when I stepped on the scales after my shower and found it to read out a clear 34% body fat versus muscle or whatever it is that reads out and a 201 weight.  Can you imagine, a month ago it was 226.5 and now its 201.  It feels great and when people meet me that have not seen me for awhile they are surprised at no beard and the weight loss which shows especially in my face.

Today I have been writing reports and since I was going to be here I built a fire this morning and got the 61 degrees up to 73, much nicer.

So now I have one more to finish before I go to bed and since I was up late last night I'm hoping to get a long nights sleep tonight.  What a blessing a good bed is and a cool room to sleep in.

Sending love to family and friends,

Tomorrow I get the girls for the afternoon and that is always a joy.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment