Monday, February 3, 2014

Cold day with sun?

At 7 this morning I heard the garbage truck, the one that picks up recycling and it was jammed full, ready to be picked up.  Of course it was still inside the gate so I grabbed some sweats and slippers, ran down and out, grabbed the big blue container and raced across the street to wait until the truck made its rounds.  The guy was cracking up to see me standing there shivering shirtless and waiting. But I got it dumped.  Then it was back to the house to prepare for the morning walk around the lake.

40 minutes later the walk was history and I got ready for the shower.  But this morning was different.  I had decided to shave off my beard and took the time to do so.  What a shocking difference it makes.  Not sure how I feel about it.  I decided that I could always grow it back if I disliked seeing my chin.

I worked in and then left at noon for Oakland.  The house was a sleeper, it looked small from the street but followed down the hillside so was over 2200 sf.  The lady was 65 but sure did not look it at all.  Then it was time to locate a bathroom.  The only problem with drinking lots of water is the need to find a restroom.  Starbucks was the answer and while there I had a prepared lunch of cheese and apple slices with some healthy crackers too.

The next stop was a triplex was was sort of a mess.  Located so close the busy freeway the place shook with the traffic, who could live there?  After seeing the property I had a chance to catch up with a friend for dinner and then fought traffic home.  Now its bedtime and I'm so ready.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment