Monday, February 10, 2014

Excellent day once again/ weight drops to 203 pounds, down 23.5 now.

So this morning's trip to the scales did not disappoint.  I could reach 200 this week and I am so pleased.  Everything is good about this weight loss, less insulin, lower blood sugar numbers, more energy, 3 mile walk is soon to become a 3 mile jog, its too easy now.  I can now eat out and not ruin the plan, lunch today at Burger King, vege burger with lettuce, side salad, cold water, perfect.  4 bucks so it costs less too.

This morning was a pleasure as I inspected two homes located right here in Discovery Bay, then I took the older computer to I Net, my computer wiz who will clean it up and get it moving faster again for a reasonable cost.

In the afternoon I drove to Fairfield, a pleasant drive in the sunshine and inspected a great house in a pretty new subdivision, then home via Highway 12, always an interesting way to get home.

I'm glad the Lord is involved in personal stuff and I know He has many answers that I seek, got to trust Him, He has answered prayers today for me and I thank him.

Tomorrow I'm not seeing properties so will stay in and work things up.  Right now I'm finishing up one that is due and then its bed time for me.

Sending love to all and I ask for your prayers for God's leading.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment