Monday, February 24, 2014

Back to work and loving it

Good evening,
My headline should have been after 2 hours on the phone, 3 callbacks and 4 different departments I got a great agreement with the IRS today, I am so thrilled and they were incredible nice to work with.  Way different than the old days.  I can make the payment and I now have a lot less stress.  Thank you Lord!

So I walked and in record time for me, then had my oatmeal with strawberries.  I weighed the same today but that was fine since yesterday was such a drop.  I'll take 28 pounds down in less than two months.  Oh it feels so good.

Knowing I might have a special house visitor one of these days I've been working on making the place look its best.  So this morning after the walk I waded into areas that have not been touched in years.  You know clutter that looked good at first but now just looks tired.  Well most of the clutter is now in the blue can beside the house, gone and forgotten.  The guys came and cleaned the carpets today.  They did an incredible job and only charged me $100.  I was so thrilled, just really excited to see the carpets look like they did when they were new.  What a huge blessing.

I called my house keeper Tanya but she can't come until next Monday so I hope there are no surprises until then.  Oh well it is so much better than before and I feel good about it.  Should nothing ever come of the current relationship that has me all fired up I will still be in much better health, the house will be better and life will go on just fine.  It might take me some time to get over it but I'm really trying to allow God to guide in all things.  Not easy when our feelings get in the way.

So I finally started doing appraisal work about 2 pm.  Then I took a run to town to shoot comps and then back home to do the report.  Now I've just completed the second report of the day and will start on another one soon. 

The weather was incredible today, its like late spring right now, I finally broke down and soaked my front lawn today, it needs water at this time of year.  Amazing.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment