Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Another really full day

I've been working long hours lately between seeing properties and trying to get them written up in the office.

This morning I went to Berkeley to see two little houses on one lot, then I drove to Concord to see a sale property and then I drove to Brentwood to have an alignment on the bug to save the new tires. Well 4 hours later I finally drove out.  The inner t rod was so frozen in place that they could not get it apart.  I finally ended up buying a new rod from the local parts store for $30 and they were then able to do the 4 wheel alignment.  the car drives like a dream but my work time was mostly used up.  so tomorrow becomes even more important to get stuff worked up and out the door.  The girls will be coming in the afternoon and that will be nice.

So thankful for work and friends. Family is always wonderful too. Tomorrow Keanna turns 11, so hard to believe but she is sure ready for her fun time.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment