Thursday, April 10, 2014

Warm day

Good evening,

Well its been a busy day.  This morning Kallie knocked at about 6:30 but I was awake and ready to ride the treadmill.  Once I was through she rode a few steps too.  We made waffles for breakfast and then it was off to school with her.

Then I drove to East County European Auto Repair where the guys put on a new timing belt, mine was worn but not ready to fail yet, new water pump and all the rest of the goodies.  $1075 later it runs fine and I'm broke for sure.

Then I drove to San Leandro to see a home that I inspected last fall.  The 81 year old Asian lady is so precious and spunky, just a great visit always.  Once I was through then I drove to Fremont to shoot additional photos for a different appraisal, found Olive Garden and soup and salad.  Then I drove home to pay for the VW repairs and drove home hoping to find a pile of money in the mail.  The answer was NOT TODAY.  The dog groomer came at 4 pm and Pooka looks like a different dog, what a mess she was and the groomer earned her money this time.

Then I needed to get the car back from town so coaxed Ray and Lois to dinner at Burger King and they brought home the extra car.  Lettuce and tomato, vegeburger patty, side salad and water, so good.

This evening I've been playing on the computer a bit and now its bed time as I'm pretty tired.  I keep waking up with different things going through my mind about my friend.  Will be so glad to see her again.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment