Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Keanna's big day

So Keanna turned 11 today.  She is so pleased, her friends at school gave her nice cards and things and she is at the Giants Baseball tonight with her dad.  A very nice thing to do for her as she loves Baseball.

The girls came this afternoon from school after a Safeway stop for more Popsicles.  Keanna worked on her homework and Kallie played.  It was a happy afternoon that ended all to soon.

I've been cranking out work today but not as fast as I need to.

God is very good to all of us and sometimes He slips us a special gift that touches our hearts.  I know how that feels.  It feels good.

This evening I've been trying to get the paddle boats loaded in the trailer as Kallie and I drive up either Friday night late or early Sabbath morning to the campout.  I know the Tracy church family enjoys the paddle boats so I try to bring them to enjoy.  This time they are coming dirty as I've not had enough time to clean them properly.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment