Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Orders/ tax day/ inspections.......

But still no money in the mail, bummer.  Sure do need it right now.

Walked, ate, worked, orders came in, made appointments, saw them, one in San Ramon and the other in Mountain House.  Nice people, enjoyable day.

Now bone tired, ready to sleep, work suddenly piling up, love it, money will be coming!

So glad for my friends to talk to about all that is happening in my life, lots of exciting stuff, to hot to publish but keeps me busy to be sure.

I can sure tell you this, when there are lots of challenges in life it drives one to God, where peace and answers flow.

My letter from the IRs was not an audit, I was so relieved over that one, the wire transfer with money from France for a summer motorhome rental arrived today.  We have been working on that for weeks.

thanks for hanging in with me my blog friends and family.  In time all will be evident.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment