Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Struggling right now

Good evening,

After a recent change in my social situation I've been finding it very hard to be motivated to not eat, to stick with the program that got me down 40 pounds.  I seem to be hungry all the time and frankly I'm sort of depressed.  God has given me work to do and I've been doing it aggressively.  yesterday two orders came in and I saw them both in the day.  Today I've seen been to two appraisals, one in Tracy and then next in Concord.  That order came in last night and I've not only seen the property but come home and with the kiddos cooperation I've written the report and it is in the hands of the lender.  They paid a rush fee and got a rush report.

This afternoon the girls came to visit and we first went to McDonalds since they were hungry, then we traveled home where I worked and they did their homework and played.  This evening I took Kallie to the local community center for her swim meet, met Nikki there and she took Keanna to meet the teachers at middle school.  Yes we are getting close to Middle School.  I just can't believe it already.  Kallie is here watching TV right now and Nikki will pick them up pretty soon.  I hope that we go out to eat.

After weeks of spending nearly every day with someone special to no longer do that takes some getting used to.  I've met a wonderful woman who just happens to live on the other side of the world but chatting with her has been very rewarding.  I just hate facing everything alone all the time, wears a person down.

The weather is very warm here today, in the 80s and the sun feels good, pretty sure I'll have some color after the afternoon at the pool with Kallie and Nikki.  I'm ready for color, for sun, for boating, for living again.

I'm writing early tonight because I'm putting off doing the next appraisal.  Yet if I want the checks to arrive on time I need to do the work.

So asking once again for your prayers as my mind moves forward. God grant me wisdom.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment