Sunday, April 20, 2014

Good evening

Dear Family and Friends,

As I write this evening I'm tired, tired of looking at this screen, tired of writing reports and so very tired of always being alone.  I know many of you are alone and some of you just relish it, like the best thing ever.  Well I did not feel that way when Nan left me and I don't feel any better about it now.  Its like a forced jail sentence imposed for who knows what reason.  So I'm in this big house with lots of space and I take up a tiny part of it for my activities.

So goes life.  In a few minutes I'm heading out to sit in the spa.  My neck hurts a lot as a result of sleeping wrong last night.  I'm hoping the spa will help a bit.

Just had a nice talk with my brother, always enjoyable to chat with someone you feel safe with.

Its been an ok day.  Sure wrestling with the desire to eat all the time.  I've lost my inspiration to be slim and now its in the hard part, just sticking with the plan even though the future looks different.

As always need your prayers and I know Barb, Dennis and Michael would appreciate your prayers in their behalf as they cope with losing Gerry.  I'll go up this Friday to help with the graveside service, its a honor to be able to do this for Gerry and the family.

Sending love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment