Friday, April 4, 2014

The weekend is upon us, finally

Has this been a challenging week for you.  It certainly has been for me and this day has been so different from yesterday, a day that ended up very happy for me.

This morning I found to my delight that I had lost 39.5 pounds so far. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father, to my friend who has inspired me so much and encouraged me to keep on, to Jason who sort of started it by fixing a simple dinner and afterwards I determined I would not snack the rest of the evening.  I've never snacked again and its been 4 months or so now.

Today has been a depressing day, pouring rain everywhere I went, lost contact with my friend, I knew I would be didn't realize how much I would miss that contact that has been there for the last 4 months.  Now for two weeks I have decided to give her space as she vacations with her friend. 

I've been lucky to get to talk to my friend Art today and to Jason, to Nikki who have all been helpful in helping the day pass.

This morning I saw a nice home where the mom was trying to sneak in an hour in a book since the kids were gone to school and at day care.  She was a delightful lady.  Then the next home was a small duet and it was pouring rain.  They had some poor guy in the backyard with a weedeater trying to knock down the lawn as it poured rain on his head.  I felt sorry for him and I was rather glad to leave that home.

Then I came home, found a check in the mail, deposited it and went to Mountain House, about 20 minutes away.  That house was huge but the rain had mostly stopped.  I found that house really hard to get measured correctly but finally it all came together.

Then I came home to work up stuff and have been doing that for the last few hours.

Now its bed time and I just hope God can give me peace.  Please pray for us, that we will honor God's leading.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment