Monday, April 28, 2014

Back

I'm told that I missed a couple nights, I was not aware of this happening as I've been pretty busy with a variety of things, many of which I'll not go into here in the blog at this time.

My life is pretty happy right now and I'm enjoying being paid for some past work and getting new orders in as well.

On Friday night as I was driving home from Stockton where I had dinner with Steve, Nikki and the girls I heard a sudden thumping noise.  Slowing the car to a crawl it stopped but as soon as I sped up it was there.  Turns out a part of the tire came off and was still attached at one end.  Upon arrival at the tire store in Brentwood they discovered that bad alignment had cause the inner 1/2 inch of each tire to be eaten away totally.  So $180 and two new tires later the problem is mostly solved.  However not totally as the car now needs a wheel alignment and needed a new front t rod.  So at some point tomorrow I'll get it solved and the green bug will be back on the road.

Today I drove to Vacaville to see a nice little place, great agent and pleasant experience.

Now I'm writing and will write until I drop tonight at about 10 pm.

Sorry I stopped writing, I didn't even realize I had missed.  That should give you some ideal of my mental state, not bad but sorting things out but very happy in the process.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment