Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Good day

Right now I feel its important that I keep busy and keep my mind mostly on doing my work in a professional manner.

I saw one here in Discovery Bay, very nice and with a pool.  Then I saw one where the order just came in this morning.  It was in Concord and a very brave lady met me there who has MS and has had it for many years.  That visit was very enjoyable.

Then I drove on to Martinez and inspected one for an estate.  While there I was shocked to hear what a commercial appraiser is charging them to do a little garage that fixes foreign cars and is located in Walnut Creek.  The appraiser is charging them $3100 to do a simple appraisal.  I charged $325 to do the one for the single family home.  That just seems really wrong to charge so much.

On the way home I stopped at Olive Garden for soup and salad.  Soup is 100 calories and salad is 150 and water is 0.  One bread stick and then I was done.  After a quick stop at Costco I'm home, oh yes just remembered I have things in the truck of the Civic.  Yikes.

Well I took a break and brought the tomatoes, avocadoes, peanut butter in from the trunk. Glad I did not forget them there.

Since I still have to complete an appraisal yet tonight and then be in Tracy to see a ranch at 8:30 in the morning I think I'll wind this epistle down now.

Please pray that God will lead in our lives, I know what I would like but what I really desire is to have God's blessing on everything that takes place.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment