Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Rainy day

Living in California its always surprising to discover that its raining. We see it so seldom that we never really get used to it.

Today it rained and if I keep my office door closed then the computers and printers keep the room cozy warm which is nice, who likes to shiver while they work.

I've done conditions today, written reports, set up new orders and enjoy a quiet day in the office.  Then an order came in and I called, the lady said come so at 4:30 today I was measuring a house in the rain.  Only problem was I took the Civic but forgot the measuring wheel.  Fortunately I have a 25 foot tape in the briefcase for times like today and while it takes a bit longer it went fine.  After doing that house I spend some very enjoyable time with a friend walking in the rain and having dinner at the California Pizza kitchen.  Would you believe I tasted some salmon and found it very good, that's a first.

Now its bedtime and I'm ready to crash.

Life is certainly never boring around here.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment