Monday, April 14, 2014

Busy time

Good evening,
Well Jim worked on the computer for nearly 4 hours last night, took out many bad guys and yet this morning it still had a problem.  I rose early to begin my work, at 6 and skipped the walk today, first day in 4 months but I settled in to crank out work.  I had a friend call from Malaysia at 6 am and that was a great way to wake up.  But as the morning passed the computer failed again, I could not get access to do a sketch.  Finally the IT guys at the software company took over the computer and found the solution.  I was able to complete that one before I had to leave for personal business.

I had a wonderful afternoon and even traffic coming home cooperated.  I picked up a check in Brentwood for the appraisal I did first this morning and came home to get out of the nice clothes and into shorts, the office is hot this evening.  Now I'm about to begin again on writing up reports that are due to the clients.

I've been having a fairly stressful time for the last couple days, gradually it is getting better but I've sure been seeking God's guidance and help a lot.  Oh that I knew His intentions for me and for my future. So tired of being alone but not finding it that easy to change that circumstance.  Oh well, others have been alone, some even love it.  Not me.

As always I ask for your prayers that I will be guided to do what is right and caring for others.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment