Thursday, April 3, 2014

Late evening

Dear Family and Friends,

Tonight is a bit of a late evening.  I had the joy of spending the evening with my friend, PF Chang had excellent food tonight in Pleasanton Mall, it was perfect and the evening was very nice. My friend is going away for a few days and that will be a different experience.  So I'll concentrate on getting caught up in the office while she is away.  I've not felt this close to someone in a very long time, right now as very good friends but we laugh, we joke, we stumble over the differences in our languages and we rib each other, sometimes we argue very bad but usually we get that settled as we don't want to waste time being upset.  I had to come to the place where I chose to accept her like she is instead of trying to change an adult very much.  We both need your prayers that our future will be God's will, at this point we have no idea what that will bring.  But right now I enjoy time spent, in fact the time passes so quickly that it seems I blink and our time is over.

Today I've been writing reports and keeping my word, promises are very easy to make but often challenging to fulfill.  Today I kept my word and I'm going to sleep very well tonight because of it.

Tomorrow I get to see three properties, 2 in Antioch and then one in Mountain House.  Nice to have work.  Jessy is coming on Sunday to help clean up the office.  That will be great as she is a powerhouse at putting things right.

Good night and please keep me and my friend in your prayers.  Oh how I would love to not be alone forever.

Love to all

Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment