Sunday, April 13, 2014

Very exciting times

This has been a really good day.  There is much that I can't discuss at this time, lots of very interesting things happening in my life and it will all become clear in the future.  God is really leading in some exciting ways and that includes tomorrow afternoon.

This morning I took time to reenter the appraisal that I lost on Friday afternoon.  I am getting paid $300 for this report and I've spent about 8 hours on it.  I sure hope they like it, it has 9 comps when 6 are normal, I've been back a second time to take more photos and i've lost it in the computer and had to start over.  I certainly do know this property by now.

This afternoon I inspected three properties.  The first was a huge home in Brentwood, the people could not have been nicer, a great family with 3 kiddos.  Then the second one was in Lathrop in an area that I had not worked before.  Huge homes and right out where it used to flood, yikes I'd think twice about living there.  Then back to Antioch to see a home on a driveby basis for an estate.

My computer has stopped working, Jim the trusty IT guy has been working by remote for hours on getting it cleaned up.  There were viruses on viruses in it and he is still pulling them out one by one and killing them.  Its ugly and the reports I was supposed to have written tonight did not happen at all.  So it looks like an early morning once he gets it done.  He is pretty good at what he does, how many people would work on Sunday night to help a friend?  He is appreciated very much.  Of course I'll pay him but still what he is doing is keeping me working.

Lets hope we all have a good week coming up.  I got my yard sprinklers working again, funny how a couple new batteries help out.

Sending love to all,  I'm on the little laptop right now and it feels really funny to be working on.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment