Monday, April 21, 2014

Successful day

Dear Family and Friends,
Just back from BJs where I found a baked potato filled with steamed veges along with Bisque Tomato soup.  Great meal.

Up at 6:30 today walking, I moved it earlier because I'm always away then anyway.  Since I lost weight and eat better I sleep shorter nights.

I've pretty much worked in the office all day with the exception of going to see a newly completed home at 5:30.  2900 sf on all one level.  Its big and pretty nice I guess for $569,000.  Tiny lot though.

Today was a cheer up day as many dollars came in the mail.  Enough to head off an impending disaster at the bank when the tax checks hit.  Thank you Lord for the money.

There are very few orders out there right now.  I sure wish I could snag a few more of them but I'm still busy getting totally caught up and will see something tomorrow morning at 11 am.  I'm thankful for what I have.

Sending love to all this evening,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment