Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Somber day

Every day that my friend is away I seem to miss her more.  Today was pretty rough, not awful but just not a happy carefree day at all.

The girls came this afternoon and that is always a good experience.  Steve came shortly after we came home and picked up Keanna as the three of them are at the Giants game tonight in the city.  Kallie stayed with me and we are just back from a nice meal at UNOs in Antioch.  It was her pick.

I had to be at a Tracy property this morning at 8:30 and it did not turn out well.  When I got there my heart sank.  The house is a triple wide manufactured home and it sits on 5 acres.  Very few lenders will even consider making loans on manufactured homes at this time so its very likely I'll make no money for my 2 hours of work.  The home is beautiful but lenders have a serious issue with loaning on them and its gotten worse over the years.  People who had an existing loan on one of these homes would find that if they did a refi the same lender would not issue a new loan on the same property.  It was a beautiful morning though and I enjoyed that part of it.

Then I came back to begin work in the office, set up orders and started to write up appraisals.  I'm enjoying texting a new friend that Jo knows and saw on their trip recently.  So we text internationally through this special service for no charge.  But there is an 8 hour difference in time so we have to be careful not to wake the other person or to bother them when they are at work.  She is a very nice lady and I'm enjoying getting to know her better.

Right now I need to get started as there is one more report that has to be written tonight and its already late.  Not fun.

Sending love to all and I so need your prayers that God will guide in my life and in the life of my friend.  Only God can see the future.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment