Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good evening

 Weekends are so nice, something we all look forward to, a chance to dial the stress level back, rest more, talk more, eat better slower and be more human, more alive.

For lunch today I ventured into the Stockton Olive Garden.  Its been so long that I had forgotten just how good the food really is.  The salad was perfect, the bread warm and low calorie, right!, the eggplant parm was just right, even the peach ice tea tasted great.

This evening I faced a task that I've been putting off, mainly this my lawnmower has stopped working and when I got into it I found a broken fuel line but when I replaced the line the lawnmower still won't work, won't even attempt to start so perhaps there is yet another problem, my hands were bleeding and scratched from my brief foray into its inner workings as it was.  So I pushed it aside, gave up and came in for some soup.  Now I'm heading back to the office to write up an appraisal before bedtime.  I know there is something very flawed about working on a Sat. night but that is the name of the game.

Hope your weekend keeps on being special for you and your family.

Love to all,

Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment